Intermittent "The database used by your FunnelWeb installation is either offline..."

koenmetsu

Feb 15, 2013, 10:48:10 AM2/15/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I've been using FunnelWeb for some time now, but I keep getting these intermittent failures. The site show the ...

The database used by your FunnelWeb installation is either offline,
out of date or has not been configured correctly. To resolve this
issue, you will need to log in with the username and password from
your web.config file.

... dialog. After I log in ( which always works ), I get the screen saying everything is fine ( with the "sweet" link ).
I'm hosted at Arvixe, and I know a friend of mine has the same problem with FunnelWeb there.

I'd like to diagnose & fix this problem, but I'm lost at what causes this. Anyone has any idea what might cause this problem?

Koen