Multiple blogs on the same FunnelWeb install ?

Thomas Levesque

Mar 11, 2013, 6:31:25 PM3/11/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
I'm considering migrating my blog from WordPress to FunnelWeb. I currently have a single install of WP with two blogs (English and French versions). Is it possible to do the same with FunnelWeb, or will I have to manage two separate installations?

Aaron Powell

Mar 15, 2013, 4:54:23 PM3/15/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com

Thomas Levesque

Mar 15, 2013, 5:39:30 PM3/15/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately it doesn't really solve my problem... I know I could post posts in French under /fr and posts in English under /en, but it doesn't allow me to show only the posts written in one language. To be clear, I'd like to be able to see the list of English posts (like on the home page) if I navigate to /en, and the list of French posts on /fr. Is this possible at all?

Jake Ginnivan

Mar 15, 2013, 10:29:14 PM3/15/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com

Could possibly do it via tags,

http://blog.net/tagged/fr

http://blog.net/tagged/en

But the french posts would also be listed on the homepage.

Thomas Levesque

Mar 16, 2013, 5:42:09 AM3/16/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jake, thanks for your answer.

Actually I plan to have a different domain for each blog, so I could do some URL rewriting to map the .fr domain to /tagged/fr and the .com domain to /tagged/en, but since the article URLs won't start with /tagged/fr or en, I don't think it will work...

I'm afraid what I'm trying to do is not possible without explicit support for multiple blogs...