Add my site to your list Please

Reza Hedayati

Sep 24, 2013, 3:25:41 AM9/24/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi FunnelWeb team,

Could you please add me to the list of FunnelWeb users ?

My Website's URL: http://www.BasePointers.com/

Thanks again,
Reza

Reza Hedayati

Sep 24, 2013, 3:29:02 AM9/24/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
BTW, the website's name is : "Basepointers .Net Blog"

ta,
Reza

Matt Hamilton

Sep 25, 2013, 7:44:48 PM9/25/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Added!

Also took the opportunity to update the list and remove those who have downgraded from FunnelWeb. Smile
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png

Reza Hedayati

Sep 25, 2013, 10:52:44 PM9/25/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks :-)

Christian Manuel Amado Silva

Sep 26, 2013, 12:49:53 AM9/26/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt, you removed my site by mistake...
http://www.cmasdev.com

Sep 26, 2013, 7:53:58 AM9/26/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! In the list, again.
C.Engr. Christian Amado
Software Engineer | Century Systems LLC. PY
christi...@gmail.com | http://www.cmasdev.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/christianamado | Skype: christianamados

wlEmoticon-smile[1].png

janier davila

Sep 26, 2013, 8:39:11 AM9/26/13
to funnel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Can you add me too? I don't know why I have never requested it before since I have been using for some time, have filed issues in Github and even have a pull request in the code base :)

I haven't blogged much as you can see, but I do have a custom theme, showing you can customize this engine anyway you want to (if you are a developer, of course :))

Thanks,
Janier Davila