Sad News!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lijun Ma

lijun ma

Nov 11, 2011, 6:17:54 PM11/11/11
I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent
but it's because of the situation of things right now, I am stuck in
Spain.. i was on a trip to china but unfortunately i was robbed at
the park of the hotel where I stayed,all cash,credit card and phone
were stolen away from me but luckily for me i still have my passports
with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and my flight leaves today but i am having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave
until i settle the bills.

I need a quick loan?? all i need now is 1,950 Euros promise to refund
it back once i get home.

--
Lijun Ma

73 Asbury Street