[ANNOUNCEMENT] Funf codebase transitioning to GitHub

Nadav Aharony

Sep 5, 2015, 7:41:29 PM9/5/15
to funf-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On Friday we've transitioned all of the Funf repositories from Goole Code to GitHub, as Google Code is in the process of being turned down.

Our GitHub organization and new repositories are under https://github.com/funf-org

GitHub is already the definitive place for all code updates. We are still in the process of cleaning up and updating the project documentation, wiki conversion to markup format, website, etc, so that will probably take a week or two to finalize. In the mean time the Google Code project still has all existing content.

We know a bunch of you have forked the project in Google Code or to GitHub. Now that the main codebase is on GitHub it will make it a lot easier to merge any fixes and updates back into the core codebase.

Nadav, on behalf of the Funf Team