Issues with Funf In A Box (now known + being fixed)

Nadav Aharony

Sep 8, 2015, 6:10:17 PM9/8/15
to funf-de...@googlegroups.com, cjai...@wpi.edu, ode...@eecs.berkeley.edu, Swetank Kumar Saha
Hi all,
Several people have reported Funf In A Box not creating the output APK.

Swetank Saha figured out the problem is related to some library dependency issues (related to version changes in the libs). Fix is known and we'll update when that is pushed.

Nadav

Alan Gardner

Oct 6, 2015, 7:01:10 PM10/6/15
to Funf Developers, cjai...@wpi.edu, ode...@eecs.berkeley.edu, swetan...@gmail.com
Thanks to Swetank, Funf In A Box is not up and running once again. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Alan Gardner

Oct 6, 2015, 7:01:56 PM10/6/15
to Funf Developers, cjai...@wpi.edu, ode...@eecs.berkeley.edu, swetan...@gmail.com
Wow... hilarious typo leads to opposite intent. Let me try one more time.

Thanks to Swetank, Funf In A Box is NOW up and running once again. Thanks everyone for your patience!

CC

Aug 5, 2018, 9:29:44 AM8/5/18
to Funf Developers
Hi!