Help about Funf application client

Álvaro Izquierdo Díaz

Nov 18, 2015, 9:29:43 AM11/18/15
to Funf Developers
Hello. My name is Alvaro and I'm interested in using the Funf application for my final degree project at the university. I've been reading the documentation of the application on GitHub, but I don't find what I want.

I write this email to ask how I could get the information from the sensors in real time, as my intention is to have the application of Funf on my smartphone and able to send information from the various sensors to an application in Eclipse (using an Service web to receive data).

My question is how could do this, that is, as I can send through Funf a file in CSV or JSON format (preferably JSON) in real time (continuously) to subsequently invoke the Web service and receive the data (not me interested in getting the information in a log file, but know how to send data remotely).

What interests me is not having to implement an application on Android, but through the client application Funf that I have installed on my smartphone, can find a way to send the sensors datas in real time to a Web service (for example, or a remote server), then to through an Enterprise Service Bus called MuleESB, generate complex patterns of events with the monitored datas in real time.

My question is if there is any way to do this without having to deploy an application on Android.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Regards.