C.A.R Hackathon Stockholm - Apply to hack the arts!

Mat

May 7, 2013, 4:06:58 AM5/7/13
to functional-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am running a small conceptual hackathon in Stockholm later this month (May 24-26) with Visions of the Now Festival, an art and technology event with heritage that goes back to the famous 9 evenings experiments of the 60s. E.A.T is one of the most important art and technology events to have ever occurred, so I am really excited to see what this modern adaptation will look like!

The event will involve hosting 15 or so hackers at the legendary E.M.S studios near Fylkingen, who will be invited to create projects to address problems raised by 5 international artists who are presenting work at the festival. The idea is that by asking artists what problems they face, we can produce concepts and projects that will be adopted and may directly help artists in the field.

All projects created will be presented in a special session at the festival on Sunday May 26, and I would love to have some of the Functional Programming community involved!

The basic info and (tiny) application form can be found at http://callandrespon.se/, and if you cannot join, please let anyone know who you think might be interested!

Thanks, and goddag :)

xMat

Christian Jacobsen

May 7, 2013, 3:56:57 PM5/7/13
to functional-pro...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Thanks for the invite!

Cheers,
Christian

Mathew Dryhurst

May 8, 2013, 12:36:59 AM5/8/13
to functional-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

thanks for responding! If you are interested in being involved please fill in some details here and I look forward to meeting you!

Best,

xMat

@matdryhurst

Director of Public Programming