Hi and thank you!

Mikael Kjellqvist

Jun 20, 2012, 11:50:33 AM6/20/12
to functional-pro...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to check in and say hello. And at the same time give my thanks for the event yesterday. I really appreciated it, and im looking forward to interesting discussions here and at the meetups in the future.

Is Swedish okey? It seamed like most other threads here were in English :)

//Micke

Christian Jacobsen

Jun 20, 2012, 4:12:06 PM6/20/12
to functional-pro...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Micke for attending!
Personally I prefer English in the group since we've got some international members and since many of the programming terms just sound corny in Swedish :) But if you prefer Swedish, that's absolutely fine!

/Christian

Gorkem PACACI

Jun 20, 2012, 5:12:57 PM6/20/12
to functional-pro...@googlegroups.com
As a non-Swedish speaker I would like to put in my vote for English.

Bests,
Görkem Pacaci
--
Gorkem Pacaci
Ph.D. Candidatus, Department of Informatics and Media