ERROR:1

T Emma

Jan 7, 2023, 5:58:39 AM1/7/23
to FUMA GWAS users

Dear FUMA team,

I submitted a file to FUMA (job ID: 225266) and got the error as below:

ERROR: 1 (Input file format was not correct/ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer)

Could you please suggest any solutions to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Marijn Schipper

Jan 9, 2023, 1:30:04 AM1/9/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi Emma,

It would seem that one of the columns in your input file that is supposed to be a an integer is a missing value or a NA value.
This would most likely be the CHR, POS, BETA or P column.
Either removing those rows or correcting those missing values should solve this issue.
Please let me know if you run into any further issues.

Cheers,

Marijn