GUIDELINES ON FUMA ISSUES SUBMISSION

Tanya Phung

Jun 13, 2024, 10:32:15 AMJun 13
to FUMA GWAS users
Dear FUMA users,

Thank you for using FUMA. We hope it helps with your research.

FUMA is a free publicly available web-resource for anyone to use. We try to support users as best as we could; however, please keep in mind that we do also have our own research on top of maintaining FUMA.

As such, we do have a backlog of improvements/updates to make to FUMA such as adding support for GRCh38, adding more scRNAseq datasets, etc...

To help free our time to work on improvements/updates to FUMA, we kindly ask that when you encounter an error with FUMA, please:
1. Go through the updated troubleshooting guide: https://groups.google.com/g/fuma-gwas-users/c/N3HCEXBJ8Iw
2. When posting questions, please provide:
  • JobID
  • Error code with this jobID (that hasn't been removed)
  • What steps have you taken to solve the issue
We hope that this will help you solve any issue from your end faster and will allow us to add more utilities to FUMA in the near future.

Thank you,
FUMA