Job ID: 233383 - ERROR:002 MAGMA was not able to perform.

Musalula Sinkala

Feb 21, 2023, 6:38:12 AM2/21/23
to FUMA GWAS users
MAGMA won't run despite my best efforts. I have used identical datasets, whose files have the same format as the one from the task that won't run. Could you please help with this?

Marijn Schipper

Feb 21, 2023, 7:11:16 AM2/21/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi,
We recently have MAGMA analysis unchecked by default on the submission page, to avoid unnecessary queue times.
Looking at the parameter file of your job it seems that MAGMA analysis had been unchecked at submission and therefore wasn't performed on your data.
If you are interested in running MAGMA and the subsequent analyses you can do so making sure MAGMA analysis is checked on the job submission page.

Cheers,
Marijn