Error:003, 3 jobs

Miquel Gallardo Penas

Apr 3, 2024, 5:15:36 AMApr 3
to FUMA GWAS users
Good morning again, yesterday I asked about error 005 in three jobs because it was working but not detecting any significant SNP (threshold e-8). Following the instructions, I changed the build format from grch38 to grch19, but this has returned error 003 in all three jobs. This error indicates that column P is not well defined, but I don't see where the problem is. I'll leave the 3 IDs again in case you can take a look at this. ID: 469139, ID: 469140, ID: 469142

Thank you very much!

fuma.ctglab

Apr 3, 2024, 5:30:41 PMApr 3
to FUMA GWAS users
Dear Miquel,

In job 469139, one variant has the position 8e+07. Scientific notation is not allowed for position unfortunately. It needs to be 80000000.

Please double-check all the files to make sure that the positions are not written in scientific notation.

Thank you,
FUMA