Snp2gene ERROR:001

Adrian Gu

Apr 5, 2024, 8:29:32 AMApr 5
to FUMA GWAS users

Dear FUMA Official Team,

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an error I encountered while using FUMA, specifically ERROR 001, with Job ID 469957.

I have diligently reviewed my input files to ensure they meet FUMA's specifications, but the error persists. Additionally, I have attempted various troubleshooting approaches without success. Given this situation, I am reaching out to inquire if other users have encountered similar challenges or if alternative solutions are available.

Any assistance or insights you can provide to help me address ERROR 001 with Job ID 469957 would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Long Gu

Anastasios Mitsigkolas

Apr 6, 2024, 1:04:07 PMApr 6
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi there,

the column names of your input file are in double quotes:
"CHR"   "BP"    "P"     "A2"    "A1"    "Beta"  "SE"    "SNP"   "OR"

Please remove them and re-run.

Kind regards,
Tasos