ERROR:009 and ERROR:008

Upasana Bhattacharyya

Mar 22, 2023, 10:30:14 AM3/22/23
to FUMA GWAS users
I have submitted 10 jobs yesterday, out of which two jobs 240401 and 240398 failed with ERROR:009 error and one job 240401 with ERROR:008. I have checked the headers and that's correct, is there any other way to resolve the error.

Tanya Phung

Mar 22, 2023, 4:51:58 PM3/22/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Dear Upasana,

Thank you for using FUMA, and for your message.

Unfortunately it seems that you deleted these 2 jobs. I am unable to check what the error was. If possible, could you send me the input gwas summary statistics that you used, or send the first few lines? You can send an email to t.n.phungTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  at vu.nl (please remove the poly-T at the end, replace at with @, and remove white space).

Thank you,
Tanya