ERROR 6

Silvia Diz

Apr 28, 2023, 5:29:18 AM4/28/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi, I am running FUMA on several summary statistics, which were all formatted the same way.

2/4 did work perfectly, but for the last two I am getting the following message and I can't figure it out what I am doing wrong. I made sure my position column was exported as integer to avoid scientific notation.

This is the header of my file:

rs CHR POS37 beta_meta pval_meta SE_meta EA NEA
rs1000000 12 126890980 -0.0013 0.9116 0.0113 a g

And the message:

Job ID: 249312

ERROR: 6 (Error from lead SNPs and candidate SNPs identification)
This error can occur because 1. invalid input parameters or 2. columns are mistakenly labelled wrong. Please make sure your input file has the correct column names. Please refer Tutorial for details.

Thank you in advance,
Silvia

Marijn Schipper

May 10, 2023, 3:51:42 AM5/10/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi Silvia,

There is nothing wrong with your formatting.
The internal error seems to be a difficulty in transforming IDs for a very specific variant.
Could you perhaps send me the full sumstats at m.j.sc...@vu.nl?

Best,

Marijn

Gabrielle Hampton

Jul 31, 2023, 3:22:58 PM7/31/23
to FUMA GWAS users
I have the same issue, and I can't figure out why I keep getting this error for this dataset when every other one worked just fine.