Invalid input format

Congrong WANG

Jan 13, 2023, 12:12:27 PM1/13/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi,

I was not able to solve the error or invalid input format:
Provided file (GWAS summary statistics) format was not valid. Text files (with any extention), zip file or gzip files are acceptable.

I used the follwing R code to generate a subset of SNPs as the input file:
> write.table(out, "results/GWAS/GWASsignifSNP.txt",col.names = T, row.names = F, sep = "\t", quote = F)

The input data is shown in the attached picture:
Screenshot 2023-01-13 181026.png

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Congrong

Congrong WANG

Jan 17, 2023, 4:25:34 AM1/17/23
to FUMA GWAS users
I just read a previous thread and tried to gzip the text file which solved this issue.