JOB FAILED

Serafi Cambray

Mar 20, 2023, 9:51:47 AM3/20/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hi,

I also got te message "job failed", I run it again unchecking MAGMA, but still give me the same message.

Current work the message is : 239872

I also have a second work still runnig for more than 6h (expecting the Job Failed Message), and a thrid word that only includes relevant SNPs queued for more that 3h.

Any suggestion?

Txs!

Tanya Phung

Mar 20, 2023, 10:20:16 AM3/20/23
to FUMA GWAS users
Hello,

Thank you for using FUMA, and for your message.

The problem is that in your input gwas summary statistics, the p-value is incorrectly formatted. It should be in decimal notation.
So for example, in your file, the pvalue is written as: 0,8227. This is throwing an error. It should be: 0.8227.

Could you please fix this in your input gwas summary statistics and resubmit? Hopefully it will work.

Thank you,
Tanya