Source Code for Google Tasks

Shouryan Nikam

Sep 23, 2021, 7:15:15 AM9/23/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
Hey,

I'm a computer science student and I can't really afford to pay for this service with the upcoming change. I know how to set this up myself, but was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the source code so I don't have to build it from scratch.

Thanks for understanding!

Full Screen for Google Tasks

Sep 23, 2021, 1:06:28 PM9/23/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
Put `devUtils.userID` into the chrome console and tell me the output, I can mark you as a free user. Thanks!

Shouryan Nikam

Sep 23, 2021, 9:33:15 PM9/23/21
to full-screen-fo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you but I really don’t want to be a burden on you. I've included my userID for now (MTA2NDEwMDU2NDE3Nzg0MjI1Mzc6MDow), but I will be working on my own implementation of a Google Tasks viewer so that I don't use your Google resources after I'm done building it.

Thank you for understanding!
image.gif

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 1:06 PM Full Screen for Google Tasks <dr.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
Put `devUtils.userID` into the chrome console and tell me the output, I can mark you as a free user. Thanks!

Full Screen for Google Tasks

Sep 24, 2021, 12:24:06 PM9/24/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
Done

Shouryan Nikam

Sep 27, 2021, 4:08:54 PM9/27/21
to full-screen-fo...@googlegroups.com
Would you be interested in releasing something like this? https://github.com/Pong420/google-tasks-desktop
Perhaps you can sell the source code for a one-time fee.

I'm not sure if you were starting this as a business or only needed to cover the GCP costs. Let me know!

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 12:24 PM Full Screen for Google Tasks <dr.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
Done