Not Loading Assigned Tasks from Google Chat Spaces

Stephen @WONDERFOLD

Nov 19, 2021, 4:18:51 PM11/19/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
Hello,

Our company uses Google Chat extensively. Within a "space" inside Google Chat, you can assign tasks to Space members. These tasks are auto-populated into "My Tasks" in Google Tasks when the task is assigned to you. However, for some reason, those assigned tasks are will not appear in My Tasks on the desktop or online version of "Fullscreen for Google Tasks."

I've tried signing out and signing back in several times but they will not load. I have a personally created list that does auto-populate, just not the assigned tasks. Bizarre... Thoughts?

Full Screen for Google Tasks

Nov 19, 2021, 11:31:00 PM11/19/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
This is a new feature that google didn't open up to 3rd party developers, so unfortunately, this app won't be able to see those tasks.