Full Screen Google Tasks - Additional Payment Required?

Sami Khan

Jul 4, 2024, 5:26:24 PMJul 4
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
Hi everyone,

I recently paid for a year long membership for Full Screen Google Tasks, but it's now asking me for an additional payment. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I'm wondering if this is a glitch, or if there have been changes to the pricing structure. If we've been charged in error, will we be reimbursed for the initial payment?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Full Screen for Google Tasks

Jul 5, 2024, 9:36:00 AMJul 5
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
One possibility is you're using a different google account, so the app treats you as a different person, because it doesn't have a way to know it's the same person. Otherwise it shouldn't happen. If you'd like to, forward the email receipt and I can look it up.