Folders?

Mark Conroy

Nov 19, 2021, 11:15:10 AM11/19/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
It wold be awesome if there was some way to sort things by folders.  For example, I have a beyond hectic life so I have a list for each day of the year, yes it’s that bad.  Sometimes i carry over tasks,s one times not, but it’d be nice to have a historical record of my lists that doesn’t make my list of lists overwhelming to look at let alone sort through.

Full Screen for Google Tasks

Nov 19, 2021, 11:34:04 PM11/19/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
The feature you described needs to first appear in the official Google Tasks app before we can adopt it, which I doubt will happen. Maybe you should look for some other more powerful task management apps. Google's focus is "average population".

Reg

Nov 23, 2021, 9:32:35 AM11/23/21
to Full Screen for Google Tasks
Thiis app i find as a cleanup app is fast.  The search functions are zippy.
For faster editing, search and other things, I - use this app for a bit of cleanup.
The search function is a winner.

If you are using a phone to check tasks - try tasks.org app.  I got it for like 99c a year.
Might solve what you are looking for
It pulls in a lot of information ,,, tags, calendar, places etc - well worth it.

The non urgent stuff and helicopter planning i got clickup and on a yearly plan
(black friday - this week might have a deal) - is amazing
lots of things kanban, lists, gantt, whiteboard etc -
It can integrate with your gcal which integrates with tasks phone app above

I am close to buying the pro version of this app.  its just a time saver on cleanups
and finding/search of my gtasks.