Packaging for RedHat/Fedora/CentOS

Robert

Aug 19, 2010, 4:08:40 PM8/19/10
to Full Circle Notifier
After the amazing response from people wanting to help package for
various platforms, I've created this group to allow me to keep track
of who's packaging what, and to allow people to collaborate. If you're
interested in packaging for RedHat/Fedora/CentOS, please post below.
Requirements:
* Repository to allow users to keep up to date with the app
* Nightly builds - these don't need a repository, but that would be
nice.

Alexonrails

Aug 19, 2010, 4:21:23 PM8/19/10
to Full Circle Notifier
You say repository as a control version system ? or OS repository ?,

Robert

Aug 19, 2010, 4:25:28 PM8/19/10
to Full Circle Notifier
I mean an OS repository. I've just posted details in a separate thread
about how to get the source code out of the repository.

Alexonrails

Aug 19, 2010, 6:05:41 PM8/19/10
to Full Circle Notifier
I've build and package(RPM i686)the fc-notifier in Fedora 13, so far
so good, attached some screenshots:

Running: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexonrails/4908801154/
i686 RPM: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexonrails/4908801268/

Regards.,
A.TEJEDA

Robert

Aug 19, 2010, 6:23:23 PM8/19/10
to Full Circle Notifier
Excellent progress! Where do you plan on going from here? Building for
other architectures, setting up a repository? Something else?

Thanks for your help!

Alexis Tejeda

Aug 19, 2010, 6:36:38 PM8/19/10
to full-circl...@googlegroups.com
In the next days, test the notifier for 64bit archtitectures, and Fedora
11-12-13 and of course setting up a repository for Fedora users i will
notify the progrees here.

Regards.,
A.TEJED

--