How to package

Robert

Aug 19, 2010, 4:22:45 PM8/19/10
to Full Circle Notifier
If you've volunteered to help package, you'll need to know how to
compile etc. I've posted instructions below:

I'm using mercurial/bitbucket for source control, see
https://bitbucket.org/mrmonday/full-circle-notifier. To clone the
repository, use the following:

$ hg clone http://bitbucket.org/mrmonday/full-circle-notifier

If you need a tar, you can get one from
http://bitbucket.org/mrmonday/full-circle-notifier/get/1.0-beta1.tar.gz
(.zip and .bz2 also available). Currently packages are only needed for
testing purposes, you can take revision 4/
d1ee1a4c95d38b5ef4198d4186baf3fa7fa76abe as beta 1. The app requires
qt and libqjson, the package names will be different in each distro
though. It's released under GPL 3. You can find copyright notices in
all files, I'm the copyright holder for all except
qtsingleapplication/, which is copyright Nokia (see the source for
details). You can remove this if your distro has a package for it, it
seemed most distros didn't last time I looked though, so I included it
in the source directory.

Build instructions:

$ qmake
$ make

I haven't tested make install, it should work as expected though. If
you need any more information let me know.