FCN 1.0.1 Update

13 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Robert

belum dibaca,
29 Agu 2010, 11.31.4029/08/10
kepadaFull Circle Notifier
Hi folks,

Just tagged 1.0.1 to fix a couple of issues found in 1.0. Changes are
as follows:
* Download cancelled dialog appearing when the download has already
completed
* FCN closing if the config window isn't open when manually checking
for updates
* Improved OS X integration
* Due to improved OS X integration there's an extra context menu item
to show the notifier

Happy packaging :)

Robert

belum dibaca,
29 Agu 2010, 11.36.3429/08/10
kepadaFull Circle Notifier

Laurent Parenteau

belum dibaca,
30 Agu 2010, 10.13.4630/08/10
kepadafull-circl...@googlegroups.com
Ubuntu 10.04 packages available in the PPA
(https://launchpad.net/~laurent-parenteau/+archive/full-circle-notifier).

Laurent

Lucas Westermann

belum dibaca,
31 Agu 2010, 10.01.3131/08/10
kepadaFull Circle Notifier
Updated the Arch Linux package as well. http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40227

Lucas

On Aug 30, 10:13 am, Laurent Parenteau <laurent.parent...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Ubuntu 10.04 packages available in the PPA
> (https://launchpad.net/~laurent-parenteau/+archive/full-circle-notifier).
>
> Laurent

Laurent Parenteau

belum dibaca,
14 Sep 2010, 13.34.0114/09/10
kepadafull-circl...@googlegroups.com
Robert,

I was wondering, do you have any stats on the usage of your application?

Thanks,

Laurent

Robert

belum dibaca,
14 Sep 2010, 15.35.0714/09/10
kepadaFull Circle Notifier
Why yes I do! Nothing fancy, just the number of unique IPs checking
for updates in each 24 hour period. There's a few days missing as I
haven't automated the script and the logs that the stats are generated
from are deleted after a few days. As for the rather rapid drop after
the first couple of days, I blame the lack of an auto-start option,
causing users to forget about it, I plan on implementing this at some
point in the near future unless someone beats me to it.
----
2010-08-28: 7
2010-08-29: 91
2010-08-30: 68
2010-08-31: 43
2010-09-01: 47
2010-09-02: 33
2010-09-03: 31
2010-09-07: 34
2010-09-08: 37
2010-09-09: 32
2010-09-10: 34
2010-09-11: 40
2010-09-12: 27
2010-09-13: 32
----

Robert

On Sep 14, 6:34 pm, Laurent Parenteau <laurent.parent...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Laurent Parenteau

belum dibaca,
14 Sep 2010, 19.30.4614/09/10
kepadafull-circl...@googlegroups.com
It's nice to see that it used, even if it's not much (for now).

Thanks for sharing!

Laurent

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis