Super Deal on Sumo Tickets

Mark Cowan

Nov 11, 2012, 2:32:05 AM11/11/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I've heard through Jonathan that Mochikichi (his company) is
 hosting a special sumo event in Nogata (12/2, 12/3).  The ticket prices are super cheap (half of what you would pay in Hakata). If we can get enough people to come he can get tickets for half price for everybody.

Here is the information:

http://www.mochikichi.co.jp/special/sumou2012.php

We can get a box seat that seats 4 people for 10,000 or 8,000 yen (after his half-off discount). We need at least 8 people to come for the discount.

Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Mark

Jonathan Wright

Nov 11, 2012, 7:08:19 PM11/11/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Hey There,

Just in case it isn't clear, this will be a real sumo event with all the same sumo athletes you see on TV (with yokozuna Hakuhō (白鵬) and Harumafuji Kōhei (日馬富士), etc.). The only difference is that the ticket cost is cheaper, and the sumo will be much closer because the arena is smaller (the arena is being custom built just for this event).

I can also get "bleacher" seats in back, which cost 1500 or 1000 per person.

You should check out the arena map in the link below to see where all the different seats are located:

http://www.mochikichi.co.jp/special/sumou2012.php

The sumo starts fairly early. The arena opens at 8:00AM, when the not-very-popular sumo start their training. At 11:00AM the popular sumo start their training. At 11:30 the opening ceremony starts. The match ends at 15:00PM.

This is a really, really great opportunity. Interested Fuk-IT (and friends and family of Fuk-IT) members please reply.

2012/11/11 Mark Cowan <m.y....@gmail.com>

Mark