5th Birthday BBQ

Mark Cowan

Jul 12, 2012, 7:58:01 AM7/12/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Fukuoka-IT's 5th birthday is this month. To celebrate we'll have a BBQ in the park next to Mark's home on August 5th 14:00 to 19:00.
Muromi 1-20-1, 103
Sawara-ku

Maphttp://goo.gl/maps/qeFz
Please bring ¥2000 (¥1500中, ¥1000小) for food and drink. If you have any of your home cooking you want to share please do so.

Bill Pellowe

Jul 12, 2012, 10:57:20 AM7/12/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark. I'll try to attend.

Sent from my iPhone

norazam...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2012, 7:33:34 PM7/12/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Me too , last year i miss it

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Cowan

Jul 12, 2012, 9:23:24 PM7/12/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com

Bill,
Great! Will you be bringing your daughters?

Mark

Mark Cowan

Jul 12, 2012, 9:25:43 PM7/12/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com

Hello Norazam,
Glad to hear you'll be joining us. We haven't seen you for awhile. Will your charming wife be coming too?

Mark

W.Y. Lim

Jul 13, 2012, 5:21:02 AM7/13/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com, fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Mark, too bad I might be in Malaysia from the 4th AUG..

--
W.Y. LIM
■D 先知先覚;後知後覚;不知不覚

Pradip Shrestha

Jul 21, 2012, 10:51:39 AM7/21/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mark,

plz count me in.

-Pradip

saint...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2012, 12:30:36 AM7/24/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mark,

It looks like I'll be able to make it to the BBQ. Although, I will be bringing my two year old son, which will probably make it very interesting...

Pradip Shrestha <sure...@gmail.com>:

> Hello Mark,
>

> plz count me in.
>

> -Pradip
>

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM, W.Y. Lim l...@maltech.jp> wrote:
>

> Mark, too bad I might be in Malaysia from the 4th AUG..
>

> --
>
> W.Y. LIM
>
> +81 9074521432 (JP)
>
> +60 104011168 (MY)

> ■D 先知先覚;後知後覚;不知不覚
>

> On 2012/07/12, at 20:58, Mark Cowan m.y....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Fukuoka-IT's 5th birthday is this month. To celebrate we'll have a BBQ in the park next to Mark's home on August 5th 14:00 to 19:00.
>
> Muromi 1-20-1, 103Sawara-kuMap: http://goo.gl/maps/qeFz

Mark Cowan

Jul 24, 2012, 11:10:15 PM7/24/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Pradip, John,

Glad to hear you are coming.

John - looking forward to finally meeting Lief. Will your wife be coming to?

Lim - sorry you cannot join us this year.

Cheers,
Mark

--
But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:

W.Y. Lim

Jul 25, 2012, 1:34:52 PM7/25/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
Can go for a drink next time when in Fukuoka..

--
W.Y. LIM
skype: w.y.lim (free call)