Thirsty Friday

Mark Cowan

Jul 21, 2014, 9:41:25 AM7/21/14
to Fukuoka IT

I'm thirsty. I bet your thirsty too.
Quench your thirst this Friday (7/25) at Three Kings British Pub in Daimyo with other Fuk-ITers. Anytime after 19:00

ボクはのどが渇いてる。あなたののどが渇いと思います。
今週の金曜日(7月25日)、Fukuoka-ITは3 Kings Kings British Pub(大名)で飲みしましょう。19時00分から。

Mark Cowan

Higher and higher every day,

Till over the mast at noon -"

The Wedding-Guest here beat his breast,

For he heard the loud bassoon.

Pradip Shrestha

Jul 24, 2014, 5:39:09 AM7/24/14
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mark,

Good to hear from you, I will join you tomorrow.

-Pradip

Mark Cowan

Jul 24, 2014, 6:16:17 AM7/24/14
to Fukuoka IT
Hello Pradip,

Glad to hear you coming out tomorrow. Ricky will be there. He's bringing a new member who knows ruby.

I think German Mark and Kazu are going.

Sadly, I have to go to a company nomikai.

I might be able to catch up with Fukuoka-IT later.

Cheers,

Mark

Higher and higher every day,

Till over the mast at noon -"

The Wedding-Guest here beat his breast,

For he heard the loud bassoon.

Pradip Shrestha

Jul 25, 2014, 5:27:55 AM7/25/14
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mark for the information. Hope to see you tonight.

-Pradip