Mac OS Tiger Upgrade

1 view

Mark Cowan

Aug 14, 2012, 10:58:58 PM8/14/12
to Fukuoka IT
だれがMacの "Snow Leopard"とか "Lion"とか "Mountain Lion"のOS Discありますか?

Does anyone have a disc version of "Snow Leopard" or "Lion" or "Mountain Lion"?

Tiger gets no love these days.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Still thou are blest, compared wi' me!
The present only toucheth thee:

Eric Timmer

Aug 14, 2012, 11:16:29 PM8/14/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
I got it

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Cowan

Aug 14, 2012, 11:17:53 PM8/14/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Which one?

Mark Cowan

Aug 14, 2012, 11:20:28 PM8/14/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
It seems with Mac, if you want to upgrade your OS you have to get a
new computer. No disks are available at the Mac Store.

Eric Timmer

Aug 14, 2012, 11:22:06 PM8/14/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Snow

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Cowan

Aug 14, 2012, 11:38:24 PM8/14/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Okay - good.

To get the latest ruby and rails and rvm was proving to be a real pain
with Tiger. Especially when RVM was telling me I needed a newer
version of Bash. Messing around with Bash is kind of scary if you
aren't using a virtual machine.

Okay - now how can I get it from ?

Mark

Eric Timmer

Aug 14, 2012, 11:48:35 PM8/14/12
to fukuo...@googlegroups.com
Hello online app store. You gotta pay attention to what's going on ;-)

Sent from my iPhone