Welcome

Ben

Nov 27, 2011, 6:44:10 PM11/27/11
to fugu
Welcome to the google group for fugu. Feel free to ask any questions
or report any issues you have with the software. Enjoy!

Samuel Gundry

Dec 14, 2011, 6:30:07 AM12/14/11
to fugu
Hi Benjamin!

Great work. Loaded straight up on my machine without a hitch. Yay. I
haven't had a chance to play around with scripts yet but two quick
things:

Where do we report bugs? :P
- Clicking the texture button crashes (succinctly, which is kind of
nice. :))

And curious about turtle_starfish_ex.lua:
- There is a hole in the mesh at the base of one of the arms. Is this
an issue? Are the arms supposed to double up? (I'll get an annotated
screenshot to explain...)

Did I say, great work?

Cheers,
Sam

Ben

Dec 14, 2011, 3:42:28 PM12/14/11
to fugu
Hi Sam,

Thanks for the bug reports. You can report bugs here! (Once I've made
the repository a bit nicer you'll also be able to use the bitbucket
issue tracker.)

Good to hear its kind of working properly. I've fixed the texturing
bug and a new version is now available. :)

As for turtle_starfish_ex, the object is just a bunch of different
disconnected meshes. There's also no collision detection or anything,
so they will overlap. And the method for placing and orienting the
arms may result in doubling up, as u pointed out. HTH.

Thanks for trying fugu!

jonobr1

Apr 4, 2012, 1:29:29 PM4/4/12
to fugu...@googlegroups.com
Just downloaded and went through the examples. It's very concise and very attractive! As someone who works a lot on the web, but not very much at a more native level this feels like a great primer. Look forward to using this more and congratulations!

Benjamin Porter

Apr 4, 2012, 3:28:49 PM4/4/12
to fugu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I hope you enjoy using it. :)

marcelomandaji

Apr 19, 2012, 10:00:02 AM4/19/12
to fugu
very nice project, any plans to have sound interaction like fluxus?

On Apr 4, 4:28 pm, Benjamin Porter <benjamin.por...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I hope you enjoy using it. :)

Ben

Apr 23, 2012, 10:55:03 PM4/23/12
to fugu...@googlegroups.com
Hey marcelo thx. Fugu is on hold for me, but that would be a cool addition. :)