Help adding FubuTransportation to web-app

Alistair Bush

Aug 6, 2014, 8:03:23 PM8/6/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys.

Some i'm still trying to dive in and understand fubu and have just started playing with FubuTransportation.  Im really only interested currently as using it as an in-memory bus and understanding how it work.   Not as having a separate service runner.

Basically the steps I took were something along the lines of

> fubu new TestApp web-app -o spark
> #edit ripple to include myget
> ripple update
> ripple install FubuDiagnostics
> Remove css stuff etc which has changed in 2.0

This gets me to a point where I have my HomeEndpoint.Index() route plus all the fubu diagnostics goodness.

But,   as soon as I ripple install FubuTransportation and add ( to get the thing to start without massive exceptions )

AlterSettings<TransportSettings>(x =>

{
.DebugEnabled = true;
.EnableInMemoryTransport = true;

});

then all the Endpoint routes disappear except for DefaultHome.GoToDiagnostics() : FubuContinuation which obviously takes me to fubu diagnostics.

I can't get any Endpoints routes to register using the default conventions ( e.g.  AnotherEndpoint.get_my_url or HomeEndpoint.get_home_view()) unless I add

public class TestFubuFubuRegistry : FubuRegistry
{
public TestFubuFubuRegistry()
{
AlterSettings<DiagnosticsSettings>(x =>
{
x.MaxRequests = 150;
});
AlterSettings<TransportSettings>(x =>
{
x.DebugEnabled = true;
x.EnableInMemoryTransport = true;
});

RoutePolicy<StandardRoutePolicy>();
Actions.IncludeClassesSuffixedWithEndpoint();
         }
}

Anyone give me some tips as to what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks

Alistair

Alistair Bush

Aug 11, 2014, 8:42:39 AM8/11/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
Ah,  silly me.

Figured it out.

Imported a FubuTransportRegistry with configuration for inmemorybus as per the fubuworld documentation.