Question on Rake - what does "target does not exist" mean?

Gleb Chermennov

Sep 7, 2014, 3:43:18 PM9/7/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
As I understand, Fubu users and developers mostly use Rake for build scripts, so you're sure know more about it than I do.
I have a problem - when I run build script on a CI server (codebetter TeamCity), I got an error saying "solution.sln.metaproj : error MSB4057: The target "Clean;Build" does not exist in the project."
I'm building for .NET 4.0, which is surely installed there. Any suggestions on what I did wrong?
Here's parameters I pass to MSBuild:

msbuild.properties = {
      configuration: :Release,
      WarningLevel: 0
    }
    msbuild.targets [:Clean, :Build]
    msbuild.solution = 'src/Solution.sln'
    msbuild.verbosity = :minimal
    msbuild.parameters = ["/p:TargetFrameworkVersion=v4.0"]

Gleb Chermennov

Sep 7, 2014, 4:53:22 PM9/7/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
Not to worry, solved the problem already - used LESS stable albacore version.