Overriding services in the CoreServiceRegistry

hcoverlambda

Jul 24, 2014, 7:40:04 PM7/24/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
So is there a way to override service registrations in the CoreServiceRegistry? I need to swap out FubuMvcRequestData with my own implementation. I've tried the following but it doesn't seem to have any effect:

public class Registry : FubuRegistry
{
    public Registry()
    {
        Services(x => x.ReplaceService<IRequestData, MyRequestData>());
    }
}

Also tried a configuration action but with a number of different configuration types but still no dice:

[ConfigurationType(ConfigurationType.Services)]
public class CookielessRequestData : IConfigurationAction
{
    public void Configure(BehaviorGraph graph)
    {
        graph.Services.AddService<IRequestData, FubuMvcRequestData>();
    }
}

Am I missing something here?

Thx!

hcoverlambda

Jul 24, 2014, 9:45:21 PM7/24/14
to fubumv...@googlegroups.com
NM, looks like this is hardcoded, so not possible.