Favorite Aviation Books, Websites, etc

Clark

Oct 7, 2010, 10:10:56 PM10/7/10
to Ft Worth Aviation Safety Program
Howdy for Fort Worth, TX

I am helping Tarrant County Community College develop their Library
Guide for Aviation. What we are looking for are websites, books, and
programs that would be of interest to a college student wanting to
learn more about aviation. If you have some recommendations, send them
along.

To get an idea of what it will look like, here is an example of the
completed LibGuide for Criminal Justice
http://libguides.tccd.edu/content.php?pid=82302&sid=610788

For those of you close to Tarrant County, they have a great AMT
program there, the biggest in the country. One cool thing I just found
out is that TCC's Library and the AMT Learning Resources Center are
open and FREE to Tarrant County residents. The LRC keeps current
maintenance manual databases if you need to look something up.

Fly Smart,
Kent