You have been invited to the HumanFactorsAssociates wiki

Wikispaces

Oct 24, 2010, 7:29:43 PM10/24/10
to ftw...@googlegroups.com

HumanFactorsAssociates Invitation

You're Invited

kentblair has invited you to join the "HumanFactorsAssociates" wiki.

To join the wiki, or to decline, please visit: http://www.wikispaces.com/t/c/1LUjPvayE6TBiwmzDqNwVx

Below is a message from kentblair:

I've made a wiki on Wikispaces that I'd like to share with you. You'll be able to easily edit pages, upload files, and join our discussions. It is a private site, so you'll need to make an account at the link above to see it. I hope you'll join us!

Thanks,
The Wikispaces Team
he...@wikispaces.com

Getting Started Tips

Watch our tours to learn the basics of working in Wikispaces.

Need assistance?

Contact us at he...@wikispaces.com

Sent by Wikispaces.com - 67 Langton St, San Francisco CA 94103

Clark

Oct 26, 2010, 2:53:36 PM10/26/10
to Ft Worth Aviation Safety Program
Hello all

Well the cool news is I had folks wanting to join the Human Factors
Asssociates wiki, the problem is I inadvertently sent out this
invitation to the google group. The HFA wiki is for a project I am
working on in Peru and it is in a beta status right now.

Sooo, I apologize if you get a wiki message saying invitation
withdrawn, but this project is not ready for prime time yet! :)

Kent