Safety Challenge

Clark

May 3, 2009, 7:37:47 AM5/3/09
to Ft Worth Aviation Safety Program
We spend a lot of time working on aviation safety issues, but what
causes a fatality every 12 minutes in our country? A motor vehicle
crash.

I encourage everyone to take a few minutes to read the facts and tips
on this website, and share it with friends, esp if they have teen age
drivers. Also keep in mind this article was geared towards workplace
driving mishaps, so if you drive for work or have employees driving
for you, such as on the airport, share it with them.

http://www.osha.gov/Publications/motor_vehicle_guide.html

Thanks for all you do to keep our skies, our roads and yourself, safe.

Drive Smart

Kent

Laura Strater

May 3, 2009, 10:15:08 AM5/3/09
to ftw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kent.  I have passed this resource along to our CFO and HR personnel.

Laura Strater
Sr. Research Associate
SA Technologies, Inc.
3740 N. Josey Lane, Suite 145