Fwd: News from Meraki

TheFreeNet Aotearoa

Dec 9, 2008, 1:58:40 AM12/9/08
to ftnao...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meraki <what...@meraki.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Subject: News from Meraki
To: thefre...@gmail.com

Visit meraki.com
Hello from Meraki.
We're launching the Meraki Solar, and we have some announcements regarding our special offers that may be of interest to you. Please read on for more information and feel free to contact us at sa...@meraki.com to learn more.

The Meraki Solar: Available starting December 4, 2008

The Meraki Solar enables you to provide wireless coverage over large outdoor areas quickly and without the expense associated with running power cables. To learn about the advantages of solar-powered WiFi, read our latest whitepaper WiFi without Wires.

Like all Meraki products, the Solar features Meraki's award-winning mesh routing technology and is integrated with Meraki Dashboard, enabling you to monitor and configure your solar unit remotely. Meraki Solar is completely self-contained and ready to mount on roofs, poles, or anywhere else the sun shines. The Solar is designed to provide 24x7 uptime in most locations worldwide, is completely energy independent and runs on its own state-of-the-art solar charged battery. For more information on the Meraki Solar, visit the Meraki Solar product page. Or download our case study on the Meraki Solar deployment in Harvard Square.

Extended Availability! $9,950 Main Street Starter Pack; Now Available through December 31, 2008, includes special 60-day money back guarantee

Based on your requests, we have decided to extend the availability of the Main Street Starter Pack through the end of 2008. This is our special offer targeted to cities, towns and Main Streets around the globe. It includes the technology and support to make it easy for cities and towns to deploy WiFi across approximately one square mile for less than $10,000. The Main Street WiFi Starter Pack also includes a special 60-day money-back guarantee. For cities looking for someone to deploy or manage the solution on their behalf, Meraki will introduce them to a certified partner to handle the roll out. Take advantage of this special offer while it lasts! To learn more visit our municipal page.

Reminder! $4,775 Residential WiFi Pack; Available through December 31, 2008, includes special 60-day money back guarantee

Our new Residential WiFi Pack is designed to blanket the average 100-unit residential apartment, condominium or dormitory complex with WiFi for less than $5,000. It includes a special 60-day money-back guarantee. For residential complexes looking for someone to deploy or manage the solution on their behalf, Meraki will introduce them to a certified partner to handle the roll out. For more information visit our residential page.

At Meraki we're honored to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you grow and manage your networks.

Sincerely,
The Meraki Team

If you do not wish to receive additional email promotions from Meraki, please click on this link.
© 2008 Meraki Inc. 99 Rhode Island, San Francisco, CA 94103
1.866.930.5314