A general poll of those involved in organising both Barcamps has resulted in a consensus for merging the two Wellington Barcamps so that they both happen on the 25th and 26th or April (ANZAC weekend) at the Offices of the State Services Commission - Molesworth street. Short notice but should still be doable. Check out barcamp.org.nz
for details of both Barcamps. (Note details haven't been updated on the Wiki yet, getting to it). It has also be suggested that some Free The Net activity be part of this event too (totally agree :) ).
So the Plan that I'm suggesting (I'm one voice) is
Friday 25th Afternoon (1-4 pm)
1. Identity Landscape - Setting the Scene: Some fixed presentations on different Identity and DiSO technologies
2. The Business of Mobile - Looking at the business side of Mobile
3. Start to establish the sessions for Saturdays Barcamp(s)
4. Visit to a Local Establishment.
Saturday 26th All day (9:30am-5:30pm)
1. Intro, and completion of schedule (if needed)
2. Morning sessions
4. Afternoon Sessions
5. The dinner/drinks for those interested.
Happy Hacker Day
And on the Sunday for those interested there can be a Happy Hacker Day at some local establishment. Doing things like OpenID Devcamp <http://www.barcamp.org.nz/internet-identity/openid-devcamp
>, Mobile hacking and Free The Net hacking.
Oh, and we'll need a bit more sponsorship - Anything helps.
Special thanks to sponsors so far: State Services Commission, Oracle, Office of the Privacy Commissioner, Encode, Mokomoko and Lion Rock Ventures..