bowen house freenet?

Rimu Atkinson

Jun 22, 2009, 9:11:38 PM6/22/09
to ftnao...@googlegroups.com
So I've started a new job, on the 14th floor of Bowen house.

Is it worth me checking with the higher-ups about the possibility of getting a node up here? Will the natlib mesh reach to here and are you still trying to grow the network?

Cheers

Phone (04) 381 4827 or 021 823 129
Skype rimu123
MSN rimuat...@msn.com
ICQ 60417596
Yahoo rimu_atkinson
http://rimu.geek.nz/

Mike P

Jun 23, 2009, 12:08:17 AM6/23/09
to ftnao...@googlegroups.com
I have some Meraki Minis left from Webstock sponsorship.

The NatLib mesh doesn't extend much outside their building.  They're delivering about 8Gb a month / 150 clients.

All the units in Silverstripe's old office on Courteny Place are switched off.  Perhaps we can get the external unit from there, to donate to Nat Lib?  Then you might have a shot at meshing.

~mike

Donald Gordon

Jun 23, 2009, 12:17:13 AM6/23/09
to ftnao...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I've got a couple of outdoor units (on the "Free" level of meraki, back
when it was still available). They've never been activated for the
meraki control panel. I'd swap them for minis -- I can't reflash the
outdoor units :-(

donald