Canopies

Jim Poston

Mar 1, 2017, 2:09:53 AM3/1/17
to FIRST Tech Challenge West Super-Regional
In the FTC West webinar, it was noted that canopies are not allowed.

Does this apply to only the material covering, or does it apply also to the framework?  Our team just bought an ez-up -type canopy for FTC West.  If it is not allowed at all, we will have to reconsider our pit design.

Thanks!

Adrienne Rime

Mar 1, 2017, 2:37:08 AM3/1/17
to FIRST Tech Challenge West Super-Regional
You can bring the framework.

Jim Poston

Mar 1, 2017, 5:41:56 PM3/1/17
to ftc...@googlegroups.com
On 28 Feb 2017 at 18:42, Jim Poston wrote:

> In the FTC West webinar, it was noted that canopies are not allowed.
>
> Does this apply to only the material covering, or does it apply also to
> the framework?

Not sure if there will be official response to these messages, but if not ...

Adrienne Rime from FIRST WA says that the frame is OK, but the canopy
cover isn't allowed.

--
Jim
Pos...@vch-nv.us

<< 'Windws is ine for background comunications'-Bll Gats,192 >>