IMPORTANT UPDATE - slight change on Friday Tour Times for The Crucible and American Steel Studios

J.M. Wilker

Mar 23, 2015, 6:42:47 PM3/23/15
to ftc...@googlegroups.com
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the cost of shuttles, we have to slightly modify the times for The Crucible and American Steel Studios tours on Friday.

The tour times will be noon, 1:30pm and 3:15pm. We are expecting the tour to be 30 to 45 minutes and then <10 minute shuttle ride to/from. The Eventbrite page has been updated.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/friday-afternoon-social-activi… [reminder password is ftcwest]

Jill