Re: [ftcwest] Digest for ftcwest@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

hans.l...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 1:30:52 AM2/27/18
to Digest recipients
I would say to check-in your robot in a well-packed box.  Other stuff: gear, tools you can ship now to your hotel to save some money.

On Monday, February 26, 2018, 2:55:10 PM PST, ftc...@googlegroups.com <ftc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

"suzann...@yahoo.com" <suzann...@yahoo.com>: Feb 25 08:13PM -0800

Hi All,
This is our teams first time attending West Super-Regional - we are super
excited to be a part of this event. We are coming up from NorCal/San
Francisco area.

Please can you share your tips / methods / advice on how to transport all
our tools, gear and robot to Spokane. The team is planning to fly up...and
we are hoping to ship our stuff on our flight - has anyone done this? Is
there a better way to do it?

All input and suggestions are welcome,
Thank you,
Suzanne