总统自由奖,请支持

Wenbo Shi

Dec 16, 2018, 11:21:18 PM12/16/18
to lc7...@gmail.com, FSU CSSA
为保护别人而牺牲的英雄气概对华人形象的提升不是一般学术或经济成就所能替代的。好不容易出了这么一位,最好齐心协力尽可能的广而告之,让人讨论,认可。为了你的后代,请考虑转发和签一下这个请愿。
Peter Wang 在18年的情人节, 弗罗里达高中 Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS 的枪杀
案中为了让同学尽快离开现场顶住门而牺牲。年仅十五岁。这种壮举是我们普通人无法做到的。今天(18年的感恩节),这场枪杀案的幸存者Peter生前的同学Kyle Kashuv (非华裔)向白宫发起请愿请求川甫总统为Peter Wang追颁总统自由奖 the Presidential Medal of Freedom。我们全美华裔更要积极响应, 请上白宫官网签名, 认确。谢谢大家。

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/award-presidential-medal-freedom-parkland-shooting-hero-and-victim-peter-wang-who-died-saving-others

Jack Tsai

Jun 5, 2019, 1:12:28 PM6/5/19
to fsu-...@googlegroups.com
As title, if you are interested, please contact me.

Jack

870-717-0228

Jack Tsai

Jun 24, 2019, 10:24:03 AM6/24/19
to fsu-...@googlegroups.com
https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/sys/d/brand-new-samsung-laser-printer/6904394941.html

Samsung Printer Xpress M2830DW

Print Speed (Black)
Up to 29 ppm

Print Resolution (dpi)
Up to 4,800 x 600 dpi

$80 each; $150 for two

CSSA list recipient discount: $70 each, $130 for two

Jack Tsai

Jan 7, 2021, 10:23:15 AM1/7/21
to fsu-...@googlegroups.com

出售愛車一部

·         空調特冷

·         Engine 給力

·         Engine 哩程120千邁

·         四個輪子保固期還有4000

·         全國範圍內Discount Tire店免費補胎打氣對調還免費做平衡校正

·         電池還年輕

·         定期換機油

·         剎車靈 加速快

·         要價1995  價錢好商量

Car for Sale

1998 Toyota Avalon

·         Strong AC

·         Powerful Engine

·         Engine mileage 120k miles

·         Four tires under warranty, more than 4000 miles to go,

·         Free tire service against road hazard: free flat tire repair, free pressure check, free rotation, free balance, at Discount Tire nationwide

·         Recent battery

·         Regular oil change

·         New brake pads

·         Ask for $1995 or best offer

Jack Tsai

Jan 8, 2021, 9:58:05 AM1/8/21
to fsu-...@googlegroups.com

https://www.kbb.com/toyota/avalon/1998/

Quote from 12/31/2020:

"This is the Best car ever! Bought it used with 224k miles and its NEVER let me down or stranded. Drives better than most new cars I've riden in. 1995-1999 just great cars!"

On 2021-01-07 10:23, Jack Tsai wrote:

出售愛車一部

·         空調特冷

·         Engine 給力

·         Engine 哩程120千邁

·         四個輪子保固期還有4000

·         全國範圍內Discount Tire店免費補胎打氣對調還免費做平衡校正

·         電池還年輕

·         定期換機油

·         剎車靈 加速快

·         要價1850  價錢好商量

Car for Sale

1998 Toyota Avalon

·         Strong AC

·         Powerful Engine

·         Engine mileage 120k miles

·         Four tires under warranty, more than 4000 miles to go,

·         Free tire service against road hazard: free flat tire repair, free pressure check, free rotation, free balance, at Discount Tire nationwide

·         Recent battery

·         Regular oil change

·         New brake pads

·         Ask for $1850 or best offer

Jack Tsai

Jan 13, 2021, 1:03:13 PM1/13/21
to fsu-...@googlegroups.com
On 2021-01-07 10:23, Jack Tsai wrote:

出售愛車一部

·         空調特冷

·         Engine 給力

·         Engine 哩程120千邁

·         四個輪子保固期還有3600

·         全國範圍內Discount Tire店免費補胎打氣對調還免費做平衡校正

·         電池還年輕

·         定期換機油

·         剎車靈 加速快

·         要價1850  價錢好商量

Car for Sale

1998 Toyota Avalon

·         Strong AC

·         Powerful Engine

·         Engine mileage 120k miles

·         Four tires under warranty, more than 3600 miles to go,

Jack Tsai

Jan 13, 2021, 1:06:53 PM1/13/21
to fsu-...@googlegroups.com
出售愛車一部

· 空調特冷

· Engine 給力

· Engine 哩程120千邁

· 四個輪子保固期還有3600邁

· 全國範圍內Discount Tire店免費補胎打氣對調還免費做平衡校正

· 電池還年輕

· 定期換機油

· 剎車靈 加速快

· 要價1775刀  價錢好商量

Car for Sale

1998 Toyota Avalon

· Strong AC

· Powerful Engine

· Engine mileage 120k miles

· Four tires under warranty, more than 3600 miles to go,

· Free tire service against road hazard: free flat tire repair, free
pressure check, free rotation, free balance, at Discount Tire nationwide

· Recent battery

· Regular oil change

· New brake pads

· Ask for $1775 or best offer