Fwd: REMINDER - NHMRO Fundraising Event THIS SUNDAY!!

Bill

Jul 20, 2012, 2:29:40 PM7/20/12
to FS Bikers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REMINDER - NHMRO Fundraising Event THIS SUNDAY!!
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:54:41 -0400

Hey Everyone!

Just a note about our event this weekend… NHMRO is getting really
excited about our 2nd Annual Ride for Your Rights Poker Run - THIS SUNDAY!.

We have all kinds of plans. Starting @ 10 a.m. at the Deerhead -
breakfast special offered by our official cook Amy. 11 starts the
registration and 1st bikes out on the run. There are some great stops
on this ride with some awesome roads that won't leave you lost. Cost
is: $15/rider, $10/passenger and $5/extra hand. Include poker hand,
cookout with live music after.

While the riders are out, we will continue the fun at the Deerhead,
offering those there the opportunity to play a hand stick around for the
cookout after. Hands will be offered at 10/each. We will also have a
50/50 for those at the club - with a winner to be drawn at 2:00.

Riders will then be expected back to the Deerhead starting at 2:30 -
3:00. Food will be offered starting @ 2:30. A second 50/50 will be
started and winner to be drawn at 4:00 along with the announcement of
the winner of the best hand.

As you can see - fill will be had for all those who are around on
Sunday. Supposed to be a beautiful day and what better way to support
YOUR organization!

See ya Sunday!

Candy Alexander

President

*N*ew *H*ampshire *M*otorcyclists' *R*ights *O*rganization

www.nhmro.org <http://www.nhmro.org/>

Phone: 603.320.3654