Fwd: Right for YOUR Rights - REMINDER and more info!!

Bill

Jul 12, 2011, 3:15:27 PM7/12/11
to FS Bikers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Right for YOUR Rights - REMINDER and more info!!
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:36:13 -0400
From: Candy Alexander

Hey Everyone,

We are just a few days away from our 1st Annual Ride for Your Rights
Poker Run and we need your help! We need to you to do something very
simple - join us to Ride for YOUR Rights. This is our fundraiser for
this year (other events are more social and we don't make money off of
them)…. so - PLEASE join us, bring a friend or two… hell, bring a family
member!! Show your support for the organization that supports YOU!!!

Latest forecast for Sunday is absolutely perfect!! And I am happy to
announce that the Deerhead will be open for breakfast during our
registration if you would like to have a bite to eat! And don't forget
that we will be ending the run with our friends from the Broken Spoke
Saloon, who have been gracious in becoming our latest sponsor and will
be hosting the cookout!

As a reminder - the details are:

9:00 - 11:00 Registration and breakfast at the Deerhead Sportsmen's
Club (28 bypass, Hooksett). $15/rider and $10/passenger….. extra hands
will cost you another $5/ea. Cheap money for a good time and an even
better cause!!!

9:00 - 10:00 Tickets sold for the 1st 50/50 drawing (second
selling/drawing will be at the end)

10:00 First bikes out of the parking lot. This will be a staggered
run, you can leave anytime after you are registered (after 10:0). For
those late sleepers, just get your butts to the Deerhead by 11:00 and
you should be all set.

11:00 - Registration closes.

The other 3 stops are a surprise, you will LOVE the ride! Trust me! It
is a route laid out for all levels of riding skills and through some of
the nicest parts of our state…

AND - we end with our 5th stop at the Broken Spoke.

I hope to see ALL of you there and your friends/family as well. We need
to ensure we have the funds necessary to do what we do for this coming
legislative session; which promises to be an extremely BUSY one for
us!! See ya Sunday!!!

Until then… Ride safe and ride respectfully!!!

Candy

Candy Alexander
Vice President
*N*ew *H*ampshire *M*otorcyclists' *R*ights *O*rganization
http://www.nhmro.org
Phone: 603.320.3654