Fwd: NHMRO event reminders - CORRECTION!!!

Bill

Nov 11, 2011, 1:43:02 AM11/11/11
to FS Bikers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NHMRO event reminders - CORRECTION!!!
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:20:10 -0500
From: Candy Alexander

Hey there!

I need to send out this correction to the dates of our events. It seems
in my feverish writing of the email below, I fat fingered the wrong dates.

The dates are for THIS WEEKEND. Spaghetti Dinner is 11/12 and the
meeting is 11/13. Sorry about that!!!

Thanks to all of you who reported that - at least I know some of you are
reading these (ha ha ha)….

See you all this weekend!

Candy