Fwd: Reminder!! NHMRO Meeting Sunday with IMPORTANT News!!!

1 view

Bill

May 18, 2011, 11:47:24 AM5/18/11
to FS Bikers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reminder!! NHMRO Meeting Sunday with IMPORTANT News!!!
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:46:07 -0400
From: Candy Alexander

Hello Everyone,

I want to remind you that we have a NHMRO meeting Sunday at 1:30 -
Deerhead Sportsman's Club in Hooksett. This is an important meeting
that you will NOT want to miss! We have just received some *very*
important news that you need to know about. We have some good news that
some of you Face Book fans already know about (HB148/Motorcycle Only
Checkpoints) and this not so good news…. . I hope that everyone can
make it! You will want to bring your friends who ride too, for this
affects them also!

In addition to the late breaking news, Tom Walsh and I have an update on
an east coast conference that the MRF (Motorcycle Riders Foundation)
puts on call "Beast of the East" that we attended last weekend (no rest
for the wicked). Some very interesting stuff that I am excited to share
with all of you!

I had thought we'd be able to sail right into summer, kick back and take
it easy. Hmm… I guess I was wrong! We need your help and we need your
memberships! You can now sign -up or renew on our website using the
secure PayPal service. You can also help us by spreading the word! Get
your friends, family and those related to you to sign up!

Talk to you all soon - until then; ride safe and respectfully my friends.

Your VP,
Candy

Candy Alexander
Vice President
*N*ew *H*ampshire *M*otorcyclists' *R*ights *O*rganization
http://www.nhmro.org
Phone: 603.320.3654