Judge rules towns can't make own motorcycle noise rules | SeacoastOnline.com

Bill

Dec 20, 2011, 3:09:45 PM12/20/11
to FS Bikers
"BRENTWOOD — New Hampshire cities and towns cannot impose limits on
motorcycle noise that are stricter than what state law allows, a
Rockingham County judge has ruled. ..."
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20111220-NEWS-111229972

"... In his decision, the judge wrote it was pertinent to note the N.H.
House of Representatives Transportation Committee rejected a bill to
enact a law that was similar to the North Hampton ordinance. In a
footnote, the judge included Transportation Committee member Jennifer
Coffey's comment that the proposed bill was “over burdensome” and would
'have a negative impact on business and tourism in the state.' ..."

I still can't figure out why 106dB is fine out of a car, but somehow
offensive from a bike...
--

--= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
--= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--