This Is Your Brain on a Motorcycle | MotorcycleInsurance.com

Bill

Feb 22, 2012, 10:11:49 PM2/22/12
to FS Bikers
"Riding a motorcycle every day might actually keep your brain
functioning at peak condition, or so says a study conducted by the
University of Tokyo. The study demonstrated that riders between the age
of 40 and 50 were shown to improve their levels of cognitive
functioning, compared to a control group, after riding their motorcycles
daily to their workplace for a mere two months.
Scientists believe that the extra concentration needed to successfully
operate a motorcycle can contribute to higher general levels of brain
function, and it’s that increase in activity that’s surely a
contributing factor to the appeal of the motorcycles as transportation. ..."
http://www.motorcycleinsurance.com/this-is-your-brain-on-a-motorcycle/

This could come in handy in certain testimony...
--

--= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
--= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--