Fwd: Hello from NHMRO!! Meeting THIS Sunday at NEW Location!

Bill

Apr 7, 2011, 11:46:51 PM4/7/11
to FS Bikers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Hello from NHMRO!! Meeting THIS Sunday at NEW Location!
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:27:15 -0400
From: Candy Alexander

Hello Everyone!

Can you believe this weather? FINALLY!! I want to remind you that
there is a meeting *this* Sunday at a new location… AJ's Sports Bar and
Grill, located at 11 Tracy Lane in Hudson. It's just off of Rt 102
*WEST* of the Londonderry Flea Market. I hope to see you there! As you
know we've been trying to move the meetings around as to give folks a
chance to go to the meetings that are in the area of Hooksett. Change
is good…. Meeting starts at 1:30, as always. With any luck it will be
an awesome day to take a ride on the old scoots and head out to the meeting.

MEMBERSHIP DRIVES:

Not sure if you noticed, NHMRO has come up with a new membership drive
that I hope all of you take advantage of! If you as a member in good
standing, get 5 new members to sign up, you get 1 years membership
free. You get 10 new members to sign up and that's 2 years membership
free.

We really need to get our membership numbers up… seems that a few of the
members from last year didn't renew. I guess between these emails
giving folks the news they need/want and there being no helmet or noise
bills folks don’t recognize the need to join /renew. Wrong, NHMRO
needs our members ALL the time. Not just in the "bad times" (i.e.
fighting bills and the like).

To make it easier for folks to sign up or renew, we JUST added PayPal
online! So, you don't have to wait for a meeting, flea market, bike
show, or snail mail to renew, it's fast, easy and secure!!! If you
happen to get someone new to join and they join online, simply have
*them* send an email to our Membership Director (Kathy Pitman
biker...@comcast.net) and it will be noted to your "count".

I will not get into any "updates" on issues going on, because I want you
to come to the meeting… I will be getting back into the practice of the
emails letting you know what's up in a few weeks. There will be LOTS
going on this summer; both socially and noise-wise…. so keep in touch
with NHMRO to learn the latest. One thing of particular interest; we
are planning NHMRO's 1st Annual "Ride for your Rights" Poker Run. This
should be fun! Stay tuned for more info!

That's about it for now, got to get back to my paying job since I didn't
hit the lottery last night. Might of helped if I played.

See ya at the meeting! Until then - ride safe and ride respectfully my
friends!

Candy

Candy Alexander
Vice President
*N*ew *H*ampshire *M*otorcyclists' *R*ights *O*rganization
http://www.nhmro.org
Phone: 603.320.3654